The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of Liverpool's are 'must win.' They were very lucky today against West Ham.
This isn't spoken about enough. If Liverpool draw a single game then we are back to a five point lead if we keep winning ours. They don't have much leeway to navigate, and they're giving up enough big chances that you can't stay lucky forever.

But I think Liverpool will get something in the 89 - 92 points region. If I was making a prediction it'd be three draws on 90 points.

There is a very real chance we could go into the last game of the season level on points and level on goal difference.
Imagine the nerves.

I bloody hope not as we have Villa with Gerrard and the Liverpool connection. They have Wolves who'll roll over at Anfield.

I bloody hope not as we have Villa with Gerrard and the Liverpool connection. They have Wolves who'll roll over at Anfield.
Wolves may still be in the hunt for a euro spot and we all know what a truly fucking horrible team they are to play against. I don’t think there are many harder home games they could have, maybe just us and Chelsea.

Wolves may still be in the hunt for a euro spot and we all know what a truly fucking horrible team they are to play against. I don’t think there are many harder home games they could have, maybe just us and Chelsea.

They got dicked today at home. I agree they are bloody awful to play against at times, we e got them as well.

They got dicked today at home. I agree they are bloody awful to play against at times, we e got them as well.
Plus Palace, West Ham, a new improved Leeds and Brighton and there is some really tricky fixtures ahead and thats before we play Villa last game.

Yes our form has dipped unfortunately at the wrong time of the season just hope we can snap out of it starting against the scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.