The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it doesn't......

View attachment 38530

Draw that game, and win the other eight will take us to 95 points. If Liverpool win their other 9 games as well as that draw, they'll get to 94 points.

No, it doesn't......

View attachment 38530

Draw that game, and win the other eight will take us to 95 points. If Liverpool win their other 9 games as well as that draw, they'll get to 94 points.
Think we need a little leeway hence i stated win seven or eight of the last games , Wolves and West Ham away will be very tough games and wouldnt be surprised if we drew at least one of them.
We beat the Dippers at home and we have the buffer required , but that league table does still look nice and would have taken that at the start of the season.

Liverpool have been fantastic and are a brilliant side (despite what some posters like to believe). sadly a lack of a striker has come back to haunt us. Not replacing Sergio was complete madness
Not if we sign Håland this Summer.

Not signing a striker for this season but signing Håland for the next decade will be the best thing we could possibly do.

Think we need a little leeway hence i stated win seven or eight of the last games , Wolves and West Ham away will be very tough games and wouldnt be surprised if we drew at least one of them.
We beat the Dippers at home and we have the buffer required , but that league table does still look nice and would have taken that at the start of the season.
You actually said the Liverpool game was now a must win after tonight. It isn't. I do agree with you re the leeway, though. Even 1 extra point would be nice. But it is what it is. We're still in a "better" position than in the 18/19 season, when we had to win the last 14 games to win the title by a single point.

And how do you imagine us doing that after tonight? Delusion
Because we have taken 80% of the points available so far this season , which means we would end up with 92pts at that current rate , which also means the Dippers can only afford to drop three points from their last ten matches. You can throw the towel in if you want , but i believe in Pep and these players.

I'm sorry to say this but I can't see Liverpool slipping. They have a good chance of overtaking you. I don't want it to happen. But I can't see them slowing down any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.