The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We might have 10 games in April...need to seal the game early and keep possession to save energy if we want to be a Treble!

I'm sorry to say this but I can't see Liverpool slipping. They have a good chance of overtaking you. I don't want it to happen. But I can't see them slowing down any time soon.
I fear the goal difference against your lot could be telling. I see them scoring 7 or 8 against you, could be more.

Those confidently predicting they can’t see Liverpool dropping any points between now and the end of the season would mean they win the last 17 games of the season ffs.

If they do, then fair play, but to suggest this is likely, never mind certain, is utterly comical.
Agree but I feel the more they win the likelier that is.

Ok I get that’s obvious but just feel we could do with them dropping points sooner or later to stop the momentum, like we did against Saints.

Agree but I feel the more they win the likelier that is.

Ok I get that’s obvious but just feel we could do with them dropping points sooner or later to stop the momentum, like we did against Saints.
Football history teaches us that feat is almost impossible. People are predicting with absolute certainty something that is almost impossible, which is nuts.

And if they do, they will deserve to win the league.

The chance of Liverpool going the rest of the season without dropping points is virtually nil
If they do they will have won the last17 on the bounce & that is some feat
In 18 games we have won 15 draw 2 & lost 1
Some on here are throwing in the towel already
We can see the finishing line we been there & done it before
Come on you Blues

It’s one of those where start of the season you’d have still taken this position but after where we were in January people feel a little apprehensive.

Positive side we know this team is more than capable of putting 8 wins on the bounce together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.