The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether we like it or not the Dippers are looking very strong at the moment but our next PL game at Burnley could be crucial.
I don`t want to keep hearing the shit "its only Burnley FFS".This game could be as crucial as any for the rest of the season.

The one thing that has definitely changed is the depth of the respective squads and whereas they've now got a decent bench, we can't get away from the fact that we allowed Aguero to retire and then rather than buy a direct replacement we went the other way and sold Torres.
Long term, we'll probably strengthen in the Summer, but currently we're a bit light, and it feels as though Zinchenko, Ake, and Fernandinho are either not good enough or past their best.

Yep, they strengthened where they were weak.

We sold a player where we were weak and spent 100m on a player we didn't need and is shoehorned into the side meaning Foden is played out of position.

The Title Race | How many points to win the league?​

One more than 2nd place?

Attachments

• DC1CC27A-E466-4FF4-94C6-FAE2ECA76A2E.jpeg
    DC1CC27A-E466-4FF4-94C6-FAE2ECA76A2E.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 12
there pretty confident there nailed on for title these dippers,pretty sure weve been here before with these,liverpool are due a slip up,they just aint winnin every game,we will deal with them at etihad,then there heads will fall off

Whether we like it or not the Dippers are looking very strong at the moment but our next PL game at Burnley could be crucial.
I don`t want to keep hearing the shit "its only Burnley FFS".This game could be as crucial as any for the rest of the season.
Sergio got us a nervy 1-0 win there in the 2019 run in.

To have a prime Kun back in this team…

Too many blues throwing in the towel, certainly not going to be easy, but we can still win it.
Withnail. I concur. And if we don’t get over the line this year it’s because the dippers have put together the sort of winning run that has won us titles in the past. So many pissed off folk and negativity from posters. I don’t get it. How many teams have won the EPL in successive seasons?
If the dippers win the Lge it’s because they deserve to, There will be three months of the media talking shit about the impending pool dynasty. It won’t happen.
We will reinforce and buy a striker/s, dippers will dip and two or three of their key players will exit In the next 12 months or so. Other teams will develop to challenge.

In three competitions with a couple of months to go And the chance of drawing the dippers in two cups. I love it.

Completly agree, but Norwich have won more games than Burnley this season. A game we absolutely should and must win comfortably.

not usually a pessimist but it stinks of the years they’ve had a lead and we’ve been chasing down them.

maybe they get infront in time for us to chase them down again

So that’s 19 games and the equivalent of half a season since we lost to Palace at home.

Record of P19 W16 D2 L1 = 50 points... centurions pace and everyone on here would have taken that after the palace home defeat.

Liverpool are 44 points from the last 18 games.

Clearly rather be in our position than scouse.

Last 19 games (half a season) for both teams:

City P19 W16 D2 L1 - 50 points.... in that run we've scored 48 conceded 12
Pool P19 W15 D2 L2 - 47 points ..... scouse have scored 46 and conceded 12.

In 2018/2019 we moved to 1 point ahead after the 29th game with Liverpool having dropped 2 points at Everton. So we are now in an identical situation as per 2018/2019 ie 1 point ahead with 9 games to go.

Some of the hardcore cultist Pepsexuals, insisting it was all over in January, must be sweating like fuck now.
Yes you American know it all dickheads, we are looking at you plastic cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.