The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt watch the game as I'm one of them plonkers who wont watch either of the red dirts but switched on for talk after game.

Spitty and souness you could tell are so confident but didn't want to spill over too much. Good to see merson back us!

I do think they have momentum but also think we have the ability, experience and know how to see this out. All the league titles we've won and lost in last 10 years, we haven't lost out when its been close.

I think we'll beat Burnley and not lose to Liverpool. Then it's absolute neck n neck.

We'll do it.

So just for the record, a reason why an 8 point lead in January is good is because you can drop 7 points and still be top of the table. It'd be nice if we were still 8 points clear, but a good winter affords you a bit of a wobble as spring breaks. But the season starts here. Straight race between us and Liverpool, they can be the favourites if they want, three trophies left to play for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.