The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Know a couple of the cult and they were frothing at the idea of Gerrard beating us last day of the season. I said, imagine if his Villa team beat the cult and end your title hopes though. They turned pale at the thought of that.

Klopp will throw the Villa game now to be fully fit for the Cup final. I am sure of it. And their players will be more concerned about staying fit for the CL final and will avoid pushing too hard.

Them playing first helps. I fully expect them to drop points at Villa Park.
I don’t because slippy won’t wanna ruin his reputation:( I expect sadly a comfortable Liverpool win

Considering the dippers have the best team ever with the best front three ever and the bestest defender ever we're doing ok to be ahead of them on goal difference without a striker most of the time.
You forgot best Goalkeeper and Best full backs.....

I don’t because slippy won’t wanna ruin his reputation:( I expect sadly a comfortable Liverpool win

Don't think they will roll over cause I imagine a top half finish is very important to Gerrard and Villa. Unfortunately I do agree they'll be comfortably beaten.

Dias Stones and Walker ruled out for the rest of the season. Pep has confirmed this. Let's hope he can find a solution to this. Not had much luck with injuries recently unlike another team I could mention. Come on City.

If they lose at Villa I will be as giddy as fuck.

Then they can only get 89 points and will have an even more inferior goal difference.

Four points from three games and the title would be ours.
If they drop any points at Villa, we’ll clinch the title next weekend should we beat both Wolves and West Ham

Know a couple of the cult and they were frothing at the idea of Gerrard beating us last day of the season. I said, imagine if his Villa team beat the cult and end your title hopes though. They turned pale at the thought of that.

Klopp will throw the Villa game now to be fully fit for the Cup final. I am sure of it. And their players will be more concerned about staying fit for the CL final and will avoid pushing too hard.

Them playing first helps. I fully expect them to drop points at Villa Park.
They could beat Villa 4 or 5 nil to go level or above us on goal difference and we could lose to wolves. It can turn around very quickly.

I don't think they'll drop points at Villa on Tuesday. However, at least we've put a bit of pressure on them as they go into that game. They know that even a draw would mean we could clinch the title before they even play again at Southampton a week later.

It's not a formality yet - as someone says above, it can turn round quickly. But this weekend amounted to a decisive turn in our favour, which I hope we won't waste.

Doing my best Alanis Morrisette impression, wouldn't it be ironic if Slippy stuck a dagger into scouse hearts on tuesday night.

I know, I know; there's no chance of it happening.
I beg to differ. Slippy may see it as an early application for the job when Klopp goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.