The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool will thrash Southampton. Nothing more certain than that.

It’s down to us to beat Villa, which we will do, and retain OUR title.

Winning because the other team lost is a bit of anti-climax (first world problems I know). Hopefully Southampton get a draw, that way we'll be 3 clear on Sunday so can go into it knowing barring the world's biggest bottle-job we can win it ourselves.

Slow day at work so I’m reading through this thread and feeling inspired / emboldened / reassured by the many sensible posts but then the odd misery laden illogical moan pops up and ruins my mood.

More than ever this week we need demarcation lines on here between the sensible logical broadly optimistic contributors and the doom n gloom tampax mob. I’m no happy clapper and differences of opinion make a forum but can’t the latter be voluntarily confined to their own sub forum for the week for the greater good.

Slow day at work so I’m reading through this thread and feeling inspired / emboldened / reassured by the many sensible posts but then the odd misery laden illogical moan pops up and ruins my mood.

More than ever this week we need demarcation lines on here between the sensible logical broadly optimistic contributors and the doom n gloom tampax mob. I’m no happy clapper and differences of opinion make a forum but can’t the latter be voluntarily confined to their own sub forum for the week for the greater good.
Exactly what I said this morning, can you imagine any of that shit on RAWK if they were in our position?
They'd be wanking themselves into a frenzy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.