The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish put his excellent 2nd half performance down to a surprise delivery the night before from his favourite Birmingham take away. He said, "how could I love Balti more?"

Dammit, I spent ten minutes trying to work out how to get that in! Couldn't come up with anything, although I had an intuition that there was something to be done there.
Hats off to you, sir. Was wondering who was the king of the shit punsters on the forum…
Wynona!

Villa have lost 18 games this season. Only Watford, Norwich and Everton have lost more. Just pray the dippers aren't lighting candles for them.
I know mate, just petrified something will go wrong like last 5 mins against Madrid. You’d get stupid odds we’d bottle the league at this stage, but wouldn’t be typical City if it went smoothly.

Southampton winning would be fucking lovely though.

i hope liverpool win tomorrow 10-0 and get their goal difference above ours.
then we both lose on sunday anyway,that would be fun.

Nah,come on saints
Wouldn't mind that as long as Dippers are 6 down at H/T, 2 men off, ends 0- 8.

We are Nil nil deep into stoppage time their game ends we are Champions and they get a dubious Pen and Eddie let's it in.

I know mate, just petrified something will go wrong like last 5 mins against Madrid. You’d get stupid odds we’d bottle the league at this stage, but wouldn’t be typical City if it went smoothly.

Southampton winning would be fucking lovely though.

Brighton was another time we had to win and went behind. It just didn't last very long before we were level and then ahead. West Ham in 2014 we had to draw, and won.

Anything can happen in football but you know we will give it our best shot, and that should be good enough.

Liverpool will beat Wolves. Tomorrow will determine whether we have to beat Villa or not as after 120mins in the Cup and a party afterwards they might not be quite at it. They haven't been playing well for a while, scraping wins by the odd goal. Southampton was a hard place to play until recently but you can bet it will be tough tomorrow.

Ok , if someone had offered you a league title if you can beat a mid-table team with their flip flops on to win the league title , would you have taken it ? Absolutely , if we fail to beat the Dipper messiah's team on Sunday then we simply dont deserve to be Champions , Clubshop might have mentality monsters but we have serial winners in our squad , failing to win against Villa simply isnt an option for this manager and players.

Grealish put his excellent 2nd half performance down to a surprise delivery the night before from his favourite Birmingham take away. He said, "how could I love Balti more?"
Anymore of these awful irrelevant puns and Miami cable nature will be stretched to breaking point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.