The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had we lost, I would have been a bit more optimistic with them chasing goals but now I think they will just keep it tight and win by 1 or 2. They have too much quality for Southampton.
We didn't, they have pulled out results v us, spurs and united in the last few months. I think it will be close.

Don’t fuck up against Villa like you did with West Ham. Though I admit West Ham are hard to break down.

Klopp.

Salah and VVD out of the Southampton game. Both will probably play against Wolves.

Southampton won’t have a better chance of at least getting a draw or even a win.

Not hoping for much, but you never know.

Last edited:
Klopp.

Salah and VVD out of the Southampton game. Both will probably against Wolves.

Southampton won’t have a better chance of at least getting a draw or even a win.

Not hoping for much, but you never know.
Fuck I can’t get to sleep. Sunday can’t come quick enough, hope Saints batter the trampy sinners. Please Herr Hasashuttle make it so!

If Southampton can get a miraculous win today, it would make the week much easier to get through lol

Liverpool will win tonight so we will need 3 more points.
I will then spend the rest of the week (unfortunately) convincing myself that Villa on Sunday will be as good as the 1970 Brazil team !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.