The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What have Charlton, Bradford, Gillingham, Blackburn, QPR West Ham and Brighton got in common. We needed a result against all of then on the last day of the season and guess what we got it.

So what you're saying is we're due a fuck up? PANIC MODE ACTIVATED!

I don't think we'll need a result Sunday. Saints will do us a favour. They owe us for ruining the last game at Maine Road.

I'll be watching the playoff semi instead, but will check the table before bed, see we're still 3pts clear and wank myself to sleep. The last part is routine.

Here’s the thing WHU game was the banana skin which we all knew. And would have taken a draw before the game if asked. There’s no way on this good earth that we will cock it up Sunday.

How true. I doubt I'll be calm if we are 2-0 up with 10 minutes left.
I remember one report of the West Ham game in 2014 suggested that the fans started to relax after 88mins when we first started singing “we’re going to win the league”. At the time I thought it was tempting fate

Where have you heard about Arnold not travelling?

I also read the same on Liverpool and Southampton's Twitter feed.
Apparently a few fans were around when Liverpool bus came around and did not see Trent or Salah or Van Dijk

Its twitter so it can be bullshit too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.