The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently van dijk, Alexander Arnold, salah and mane have all not travelled to Southampton. Also Robertson and fabinho are doubts for the game. Just a shame Southampton are in such poor form otherwise would fancy an upset

i hope this Mahrez pen miss and the WHU draw does not come back and bite us in the arse.

I remember Moyes standing up to United in 2012 too and they played an incredible 4-4 game. Had United won that then that gives United 2 more points in the end.

just beat Villa.

or fucking Soton beat Pool tonight, how great next few days would be lol and a big celebration vs Villa instead of some high pressure drama potentially fucking up.

the ref vs Villa can kill us single-handedly if they want it...
In what way would it “bite us on the arse” any more than palace at home, spurs at home, palace away…? Other than the proximity of the result to the end of the season?

I was merely pointing out that what really ought to be a straightforward and routine win, sometimes takes an unexpected turn.

Please God can we just be 3-0 up after 30 minutes and then we can relax.
That would certainly steady the nerves. But we aren’t at all bad in converting 0-0 half time scores into comfortable wins. Brighton most recently, the 4-0 against Villa in 2014 and I’m sure there have been quite a few others.

The key thing is for fans to stay calm if it takes time to break them down

That would certainly steady the nerves. But we aren’t at all bad in converting 0-0 half time scores into comfortable wins. Brighton most recently, the 4-0 against Villa in 2014 and I’m sure there have been quite a few others.

The key thing is for fans to stay calm if it takes time to break them down

If we're not 1-0 up after 20 minutes there is no hope we'll stay calm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.