The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even remotely worried.

FFS, has nobody been watching this team in recent years?

And with the home crowd completely behind it?

We scored four at home to Real Madrid and gave Liverpool six shots on target across two Premier League games...

Unless people are so crippled by inferiority, they believe Villa have suddenly morphed in to 80s Milan, and Ollie Chambers is Benzema?

We have done the hard yards without our three best defenders over the last two months

I know City will win, and expect to be four or five goals to the good with plenty left on the clock.
Ah if only football was that simple.!it matters not what has gone on before with regards to scoring 4 against Madrid or conceding 6 shots to Liverpool.
This is a last match shoot out and the stakes have never been higher. The stress that the players will be feeling on the day has to be taken into account. The reactions from the crowd if Liverpool score before is etc.

Form goes out the window on Sunday. Villa players would love to spoil the party of course they would. Natural instinct to be the party pooper.

I have every faith in pep and the team but with the back 4 decimated and the pressure of Sunday it’s quite natural to feel apprehensive and nervous. I know I am.
To quote the great jimmy greaves football is a funny old game and anything can happen at the weekend.
As others have alluded to, to see that lot win the league would be unbearable and if heaven forbid they win a quad then they’ve basically completed football.

We would never hear the end of it.

You look at Liverpool’s form it’s of the scale they’ve hardly dropped any points! That’s shows how great we have been.

Anyone think Pep will watch the 2012 game vs QPR with the squad and management on Saturday night? Haha. If they do they’ll get pissed.

If we win it it’ll be so much better than if we would’ve won it already.
Than again if we fail to win it ….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.