The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the early start some other clubs have, it’s imperative we don’t get too far behind early doors.

We have some big fixtures just as our internationals should be hitting their stride, so fingers crossed!

I’d certainly prefer to be there or thereabouts, instead of having to play catch up for months on end, even if we do win it by 12pts again!

The Top 6 is going to be VERY interesting this year, given so few player changes that have taken place to date, but the window is far from closed and I’d expect some serious movement before the season starts, and then again on D Day!

They'll be a lot of the top six taking points off each other so I cant see being more than 90, low to mid 80's.

We have a really tough first 7 game schedule, hope we don't fall much behind. Voted 90-95

Very strange that 90-94 points gets so many votes. There’s only been one season in the PL era (2018-19) where the runners up have managed to get 90 or more points and that includes the early years in the 1990s when it was a 42 game season.
I think mid 80s will be enough next season. Too many teams taking points off each other for it to be a two horse race where the runners up finish with an extremely high total.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.