The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving this.Both City and Arsenal 10/11 others 500/1.
We are cranking the pressure up bit by bit by bit and they will be worried about putting a foot wrong now.
Would like to see Phil back asap but Pep is all over this and the players too look confident and professional with no Arsenal like premature celebrations.
Another brilliant season to be blue.
First timers are often premature when popping their cherry…I mean going for a title!..:)

Liverpool 13/8
Arsenal 6/4

Might be worth sticking a few quid on Arsenal for today’s game as a reverse psychology bet.

I think what I'm most amazed by is that this has been, by our standards, a pretty iffy season. And yet here we are. It's been far from vintage. Even the first half yesterday, we were calm, fairly controlled, but we weren't what I'd call “good City”. We are capable of winning matches, and indeed titles, without being at our best. We may not win this one, but even to have pushed an Arsenal team playing at their absolute maximum is pretty amazing.
I'm nearly certain that we'll play better next season, through the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.