The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see it like that, they have the points on the board and Ok we have to play them, but that only put us under more pressure when we face them,

Arsenal know playing at the Etihad will be all on us to win the game, Yes we are good enough to beat anybody home and away, but we are still in the FA Cup and Champions League and that could be the key,
I would be quite fearful if it was the liverpool of old but I think we are def a better outfit than Arsenal and would expect to win this one. Bottom line is I think weve been here before.

Last edited:
let's not jump the gun and think we only need to turn up and the title is ours,

9 hard games and we need to be at our very best and then a bit of luck also to go our way,
Arsenal have been amazing and hand on heart been the best team this season, but we know sometimes the best team does not win the title and it's getting over that winning line that counts,
I cant think of a time when the best team hasn't won the title.
Best team doesn't always win the cups but thew title is the polar opposite of that

disney-hannah-montana.gif

Not seen much of Arsenal recently. Today was the first time I’ve watched a full game for ages and it did nothing to persuade me that they have not been getting away with it a lot this season.

As poor as Liverpool were in the first half, in the end, the Scousers should have won. Salad missing consecutive pens.

And Sky splaying themselves over Arsenal’s first half. Maybe I’m just biased but I didn’t see much that approaches what City can do.

Of course City have a more games to play across three competitions while Arsenal just have 8 league games to focus on and six extra points in the bag, so although it is back in City’s, it is still a big ask to win it from here but we fight to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.