The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we'd settled for a point against Fulham and a point against Brentford we'd be one point below what chasing a winner in both and ultimately losing one achieved.

the past is the past and all if and buts

but I will say you can not keep giving teams like Manchester City chances because we will smell blood.
you have to keep it in your own hands, because if you slip up and open the door then you start to hope somebody else does you a big favour,

Pep said he would like to be in Arsenal's place right now. That was before the Liverpool game, but I still think he feels the same right now, points on the board

Not true, the best team does not always win the league. We are the best team in the league but we not win it. Sometimes teams have good runs that are long ones. That’s what Leicester did. They were Champions, they deserved It, but they were not the league’s best team.
How do you define best team?

Anyhow I know that if we win it we are deserved champions and likewise Arsenal also deserved champions if they win.

Realistically though the Arsenal game is a title decider and we are at home. We couldn't ask for more. I think we will do it.

If it was just down to that game then yes, but a home game to win the title is never easy is it, I think the Brighton away game to win the title was our best but still went one down there hahaha

I think the expressions on the arsenal bench said it all, or at least a lot of it. Neville was trying to sugar coat it and boost ramsdales confidence as he begged his way for an arsenal win throughout that game, but they got hammered by a hopeless Liverpool team that second half. It's in our hands. Game on. Up the blues
Neville really was desperate. It seeped through every comment he made. I say: "Take it."

We have been in far worse positions in a title run in and against better football teams than the Goons , i think we win this by six points and the Goons who paid £30k for a seat for their last game against Wolves, have done their money in LOL.

I think the expressions on the arsenal bench said it all, or at least a lot of it. Neville was trying to sugar coat it and boost ramsdales confidence as he begged his way for an arsenal win throughout that game, but they got hammered by a hopeless Liverpool team that second half. It's in our hands. Game on. Up the blues
Whereas Carragher who had experienced the heartache more recently knew that they should probably try and win it to close the door on us again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.