The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best managers win titles , Guardiola , Clubshop , Baconface , Maureeniho , Conte , Wenger all proven managers , who have won titles at multiple clubs , Pellegrini and Mancini deserve a mention and of course Claudio Ranieri is amongst title winning managers.
Arteta is not at that level , he might be one day but unfortunately for him , he is competing with Guardiola probably the best manager ever , the problem Arteta will have is managing the expectation for next season ,Pep thrives on it.

Great to see Arsenal drop a few points. I'd still say its in their hands whilst they have points on the board and can make do with a draw against us.

Should we win our game in hand I'll feel much more confident but as we all know there are no guarantees of that happening.

I think we'll need to go full on in games to get a decent goal difference. We're ahead at the moment.
It could all be down to one or 2 goals in the end.
The difference between a 4 nil and 4-1 yesterday could be crucial.
Both ourselves and the arse are well capable if scoring a hatful in a match.
They won’t beat us on goal difference. I think we have plenty of goals in the tank if needed. We almost always take our foot off the gas in games to conserve energy. I think if we have to, we will throw in a couple of 5-0 type games to completely put that out of the equation. Not to mention if we beat them, even by one goal it’s a two goal swing.

We have to beat them though. That’s why I still think it’s a tough ask from here with all the games we still have to play.

Good of the scousers to help us out though. I thought they were done and dusted at 2-0 and in the end they should have won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.