The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regards the last couple of sentences……..
Arsenal have been fine with us ( City) all season until this weekend. Social media especially twitter has turned toxic as Arsenal fans have gone down the same rhetoric as the dippers and rags . They now realise the title is in our hands and all the same old shite is now being thrown at us regurgitated from the dippers and rags . Gunners have always had a horrible thick as fuck fan base they can fuck off big time .
Have they fuck they was wishing death on Rodri’s mum and praying he breaks his leg during the international break

It means Leicester are absolutely shite and won’t be able to handle our bench if we rest players after twatting them in the first half .
Hope that helps .
If not football isn’t for you .
Cheers .
Football isn't for him if he doesn't agree we're going to beat a team by 10 or more?

It means Leicester are absolutely shite and won’t be able to handle our bench if we rest players after twatting them in the first half .
Hope that helps .
If not football isn’t for you .
Cheers .
Ah, right. Thanks for clarifying.

By the way, I've been watching football for well over 50 years. It was your use of English that threw me, not your sentiment, which I agree with.

Regards the last couple of sentences……..
Arsenal have been fine with us ( City) all season until this weekend. Social media especially twitter has turned toxic as Arsenal fans have gone down the same rhetoric as the dippers and rags . They now realise the title is in our hands and all the same old shite is now being thrown at us regurgitated from the dippers and rags . Gunners have always had a horrible thick as fuck fan base they can fuck off big time .
The same old shite that they threw at us last season with the Rodri winner.
Fuck them.

I said yesterday we have 9 really hard games to play and today looked at the fixtures, I never ever really do look that far ahead or predict up-and-coming games and results, what I will say is possible 2 more games in the FA,Cup, 5 possible games in the Champions League, that is 7 more possible games than Arsenal, so that is a lot to play and fit in and keep everybody fit,

So if we can do this and win the title it will be a very special season, Arsenal have been amazing and really right up there with the style of play and results, Also having Manchester City connections in the Arsenal camp I would be happy for them if they pip City to the title,

Yes I hate losing to anybody, But losing to both scum clubs hurts the most, also I have this little respect towards Arsenal because when City was just normal little old city Thierry Henry shown us respect and talk about how good our fans are and liked Maine road,
And their club sent a letter to the Premier League wanting us banned even before we had received a trial.I never forget any of these matters, they wanted and still do to destroy our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.