The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The scramble for tickets for Brentford will be off the scale, with the tiny allocation.
Yep, it’s gonna be name your price Brentford fans, the allocation down there is tiny. Thinking about the last day, and presuming our last 2/3 games are shown live, then only our game against the Arse & last game will kick off at the same time, which is a shame as it does add to the drama

Arsenal had us on the floor.

They didn't. 8-9 games to go, a lot can happen. They are good, but not Liverpool good.

We dropped 5 pts in home games vs Brentford and Everton. Arsenal may/will drop points unexpectedly, say at Forest. It's not only about mentality and experience. The nature of football means you draw/lose games that you dominate.

Yep, it’s gonna be name your price Brentford fans, the allocation down there is tiny. Thinking about the last day, and presuming our last 2/3 games are shown live, then only our game against the Arse & last game will kick off at the same time, which is a shame as it does add to the drama
Couldn't be a worse ground for our last away. Very limited allocation, very few hospitality packages and highly unlikely that any Bees fans will sell on their home tickets.

City are going to have to lay on the mother of all live screenings for this one.

They will, and will also have Evans back, their best defender.

One boost is probably Harvey Barnes out with a hamstring.
We will score at least 4 on Saturday
They are shit, we are flying and we are at home
Not even remotely worried about this one
Brentford and Brighton yes…. Leicester no way

More challenging for us, if anything. It's at the Amex. They've got them at the Emirates. The only thing I believe in our favour is that Brighton's final position in the table will be more or less done and dusted by the time this is rearranged, i.e. I think top four will be out of reach for them, and by contrast, Europa League qualification will have been settled. But if not, believe it, it'll be a bumpy ride.
I think it can be reasonably presumed that Arsenal will win all their remaining home games. It's away that the questions will be asked.
Agreed, timing of that fixture is massive (although I’m sure they’ll be up for it) progress or not in the CL is gonna have a bearing on the PL in more ways than one, we beat Bayern and the whole squad is gonna be chomping at the bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.