The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrote this today (couldn't resist):

Given W. Ham were 2 goals down, the draw wasn't on the cards at all.

Every game is a potential banana slip now. It's how football works.

This Arsenal draw is important because we may drop points too, especially if we play all possible games, that is 2 games a week. Won't be easy to win all 8 games and make it to both cup finals. It's not impossible, but the chances are under 50% for sure.
It's not 'under 50% for sure' though, is it? At all.

Arsenal will be absolutely shitting themselves. They have thrown away two 2 goal leads in a row. Newcastle away is an obvious tough game for them but don’t underestimate Chelsea. It’s going to be a London derby and Chelsea will be wanting to get one over them, no matter how poor they’ve been recently. Even Southampton can be a tricky game for them as they’ll be fighting for their lives. I genuinely think a draw at the Etihad might do but with the way we’ve been playing I reckon we’ll smash them and put their title hopes to bed

I'm just so grateful that we're in this situation every year now. How boring would life be without football?
Agreed, I need to get back on my pub-crawling bandwagon which kinda stalled during covid lock-down etc, obvs, but these beautiful blue bastards are keeping me ticking over... really living for each game now, and off to Germany for the first time on Tues!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.