The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me, if we beat Arsenal, we can afford to lose another game and still have it in our hands. Win our next two games, starting tomorrow, and we’re in fucking dreamland. Pep has let it be known that the players are completely fucked, but they just need to leave everything on the pitch these next two games to fully set up a treble attempt. It would be so on.

A draw next week is now good enough imo.

No, no, this is not correct(attitude).
A draw would mean we will have to win the extra 2 games we have at hand in order to cover the -5 deficit. If we draw even one then it's on their hands again.

Instead, win on Wednesday and you can afford even a loss in the 2 extra games(e.g 1 win 1 loss is good) we have and it's still in our hands.

That was sickening.

Not the draw, i'm sure most of us expected a 5-0 drubbing, so I'll take 3-3 any day of the week.

No, it was the unjustified 15 minutes of added time, which still didn't result in a winner.

Fuck you Premier League, fuck you PGMOL and fuck you Sky Sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.