The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It never works out like this though.

Look over the years in tight races.

It’s united vs Everton and dippers vs west brom.

There’s random banana skins. We’ve been masters of avoiding them. Burnley. Leicester. Newcastle.

Arsenal have no idea how this goes. We do.

What did I say?

The Oracle of The Etihad has spoken.

Maktoub.

Brighton away is one tricky game ..you never know with Chelsea, so much to play for. Could lose to Arsenal but i think we wont, never know though. Plenty more twists and turns to come
Chelsea are playing with a manager they know won‘t be with them next season and I’m not sure Chelsea fans would want Arsenal to win the league.

15 Minutes of added time, for the first time in the Premier League. Gutless, cowardly, disgusting fucking corrupt cunts. I don't fucking care about the language i use. I fucking dare you to be more out in the open you bent fucking dick dwellers. 15 fucking minutes. I challenge anyone to find any game in the last 10 years with that much added time. We will butt-fuck them in Manchester and the old corrupt scrotums will wail like old ladies crying for their dead husbands. The world can only take as much injustice and corruption before it spills over. They know the title and treble is coming. And amognst the thievery and corruption, the pain felt by them when we win will
be remembered in the history of our sport and country. Fuck them now and forever.
Seriously?! 15 minutes? No!!

Similar situation to when we dropped points vs Nottingham Forest and when they dug out a win in injury time vs Villa. It is our turn to take full advantage.

Would have loved to see Southampton hold on to the victory, but I guess we can't be greedy. A valiant effort from them anyway.

That’s a 3-3 for Arsenal after two 2-2s, so they're scoring but they're leaking goals.

We're scoring well too but our defensive form is better, so I think we can afford to play them with cool heads, control the ball as much as we can and trust that we can score more than them.

Really important to beat them, if they get something out of the game against us it'll give them hope, while a defeat might turn their dipping form into full crumble.

Exactly this. They concede too many.

A fantastic end to the season for them would be a draw at ours and another draw.. win the rest… yet we could still lose a game. Beat them and they are basically fucked as we can lose one and draw one and they is bigger all they can do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.