The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definitely not finished yet. It would be nice to have a cushion at this point and be able to relax, but that's not happening. We'll have to see how Arsenal react to the last 4 games. I think now that the pressure is off they might revert to playing how they played earlier in the season. A bit like us in 2012 when we were 8 points behind with 6 games left. Everyone said we'd blown it and then Everton and Wigan happened......who the hell gave us any hope in hell when there were 8 games left?

Yep it ain’t over by long shot!

Am i a bit stupid in thinking chelsea could get something at arsenal

We don’t know now how they going to respond now everyone in the media saying we have won the league now, it might relax them galvanise them! So be interesting how they play next game or two..

Am i a bit stupid in thinking chelsea could get something at arsenal
Not sure I'd say "stupid" (others on here deserve that accolade a lot more). "misguided" might be nearer the mark. Yes; I'm sure that Chelsea will try to raise their game, with it being a big London derby game. But they've been woefully inconsistent this season. Plus, it's at the Emirates. Can't see past an Arsenal win, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.