The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the big game in the championship Sunderland v Watford sell out big expectations for Sunderland to get into the playoffs!

Sunderland 0 Watford 1

I am surprised how many of our forthcoming fixtures have a direct bearing on relegation, it kind of makes it more difficult, if the relegation-threatened teams fight for their lives. On paper our run-in looks easier than Arsenal, but West Ham, Leeds, and Everton will be playing for their lives, and Chelsea, Brentford, Fulham and Brighton are no pushovers, although mid-table. We need to keep our heads for another few weeks

I dont know why people are assuming that the arses will drop points and we wont , we have the harder games left , bar the geordies and brighton they have it easy

Doubt anyone is ‘assuming’ but there’s clues as to why it’s more likely.

1e92418ac09c97c765f1f388c2197bea.jpg

0fd66511b0f91dd52e93c4049dd1d729.jpg

I dont know why people are assuming that the arses will drop points and we wont , we have the harder games left , bar the geordies and brighton they have it easy

For me we need Arsenal to drop another 3/4 points to make me feel comfortable! Those last 2 games we have are tough tough games away from home! We need to win to tomorrow first and go top!

Brighton play twice a week now until the end of the season and are all tough with a relatively small squad, hopefully by the time we play them Arsenal have dropped points or Brighton will be knackered

Rested there best 3 players today and were 3-0 up in no time! They have great players and a top manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.