The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t rule it out. Newcastle have done well but have had a few wobbly results in between the good ones (Liverpool at home, Villa away). I wouldn’t be banking on Arsenal dropping points. After Newcastle they have Brighton at home, Forest away and Wolves at home.

As far as I see it we need 12 points (11 may be enough) any slip by Arsenal is a bonus.
Newcastle have only lost one home game all season (the Liverpool one you mentioned). It's a big ask for Arsenal to go up there and win. Impossible? No, of course it isn't. But improbable, in my opinion. I see it finishing all square.

Their home form is decent. Just beaten Brighton and have taken points off us and Liverpool. Their away form is dreadful.

They only beat Brighton because they were flat post FA cup semi shootout loss.

Fluke result against us and Liverpool were pants at the time. Forest are on their knees now, they will take a battering.

The dippers going on a decent run and keeping their distant top four hopes alive will hopefully work in our favour this weekend. Newcastle need a win to maintain their points cushion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.