The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
90 points finish for Arsenal, kind of certain from now on. today was their hardest game left and it was rather easy for them thanks to useless Howe.

we need to get 8 points to win on GD.
I disagree with preety much everything hear;)
90 p for Arsenal are not certain, i was not easy for them at all, Newcastle were very unlucky for first 10 minutes of each half. How anybody can call Howe useless after what hes done?:)

we will be fine i believe, hard game on sunday though, could be tricky away fixture between crucial Real games

Everton has quietly become a season defining game for us. Win, and we go 4 points clear (plus a big goal difference advantage) with 3 games left - even if Arsenal are perfect from here, it's hard to see us not getting 5 points from our last 3 games. Drop points, and we'll almost certainly go into the last week of the season behind Arsenal with little to no margin for error.

Away at Goodison, a team desperately fighting against relegation who will set up to frustrate us, get physical with us and hit us on the break if we get leggy or lose focus.

Sandwiched between a semi-final against Real Madrid.

Let's see what we're made of.

If you really want something to panic about, the goal difference has been cut to 14.

You are welcome.

Everton has quietly become a season defining game for us. Win, and we go 4 points clear (plus a big goal difference advantage) with 3 games left - even if Arsenal are perfect from here, it's hard to see us not getting 5 points from our last 3 games. Drop points, and we'll almost certainly go into the last week of the season behind Arsenal with little to no margin for error.

Away at Goodison, a team desperately fighting against relegation who will set up to frustrate us, get physical with us and hit us on the break if we get leggy or lose focus.

Sandwiched between a semi-final against Real Madrid.

Let's see what we're made of.
We already know what we’re made of. This season and the past half decade have shown us that.

A loss and a draw, and of course they would have to win everything (which apparently you think is more likely than we doing the same). I don't get how people are worried over Everton and Chelsea FFS. It's over. Sure there is 1/20 chances we lose the league, but that's pretty much being over.

Some people here are talking like the league is 50/50... like I said typical City
I would be more worried about Brentford and Brighton away tbh. Like I said, its not over until it's over. We've benefitted from it previously, if you don't think it can happen to us you're a mug

Didn’t expect Arsenal to get 6 points after we thrashed them. They will and this will keep us on our toes. Knowing City this could go to the last day. When we obviously win it.
As for Newcastle, their time will come. But it’s far from great today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.