The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The league is over. Whether they win today or not, the league is over. I cannot imagine how negative you have to be to think it's likely we will lose a 4 point advantage in only 4 games. And also thinking this Arsenal is for sure winming the last 4 games.

But it's typical City. I remember 2 seasons ago, we had an 8 point advantage with 5 games to go over United. We drew, and people were livid...

The league is over. Whether they win today or not, the league is over. I cannot imagine how negative you have to be to think it's likely we will lose a 4 point advantage in only 4 games. And also thinking this Arsenal is for sure winming the last 4 games.

But it's typical City. I remember 2 seasons ago, we had an 8 point advantage with 5 games to go over United. We drew, and people were livid...
A loss and a draw. That's all it would take, entirely possible in our run of fixtures. It is not over until it is over

A loss and a draw. That's all it would take, entirely possible in our run of fixtures. It is not over until it is over

Which is better than just a draw, or it not being in our hands at all, waiting for Arsenal to slip up.

Absolutely agree it is not over and we need to keep winning our games.

But it also isn't dire, we are in a great position, just have to do what needs done and keep winning till things fall into place.

It's a 1 point advantage with a game less for us. Not guaranteed 4 point lead at all.
And Arsenal has 3 games to play. It will win 1 today.
So we need 3 wins or 2 wins and 2 draws in 4 games.

We have to WIN against Everton. That's all.
If we win against Everton then things will be fine.

A loss and a draw, and of course they would have to win everything (which apparently you think is more likely than we doing the same). I don't get how people are worried over Everton and Chelsea FFS. It's over. Sure there is 1/20 chances we lose the league, but that's pretty much being over.

Some people here are talking like the league is 50/50... like I said typical City

Odds swung slightly back in their favour but BFEX has us at 1.1, i.e 90% chance of winning it.

Can’t argue with that after where we were.

It's a 1 point advantage with a game less for us. Not guaranteed 4 point lead at all.
And Arsenal has 3 games to play. It will win 1 today.
So we need 3 wins or 2 wins and 2 draws in 4 games.

We have to WIN against Everton. That's all.
If we win against Everton then things will be fine.
I am sure that when we win against Everton you will say: oh it's still a 1 point lead, we HAVE to win against Chelsea. Relax, we are the best team, we are 3 times more likely to win all our remaining games than Arsenal winning theirs, and even if we don't, we still have plenty of room to make mistakes.

90 points finish for Arsenal, kind of certain from now on. today was their hardest game left and it was rather easy for them thanks to useless Howe.

we need to get 8 points to win on GD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.