The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is still our title. If we win at Everton I think we'll win all our remaining games. The midweek CL game makes the Everton game tricky, do we rest players? How tired will the players be? 4 days rest should be enough for us to go strong line up wise, I back the mentality of this squad, THAT is a massive game!

If we beat madrid as i expect the players will be buzzing and will want to secure the treble, if we lose the players wont want to lose the league too so i think we'll beat a very poor chelsea side and this applies to the Brighton game, which would be the game which could see us win the title before Brentford.

For the first time this season I think Arsenal may get 90 pts. Imo, they are more likely to drop points at Forest than vs Brighton. They can win all 3 games, though.

It wasn't mean to be easy, though. Guesses when we are going to win the title have become moot now. They were premature anyway.

Everton play at Brighton tomorrow.

The dynamic for Sunday will change, regardless.

Brighton win, and they go to Arsenal with all to play for.

Everton get a result, and it will be less of a bear pit on Sunday.

Us playing Tuesday this week does help our recovery.

Cut out the noise and the hype of Sky, we have earned the right to be in the position we have created.

Special mention - Guimares - not even a good show pony!

I think someone said Arsenal were 33/1 for the title this morning.
Looked a decent bet. Lose or draw today and almost certainly lose your money. A win however and it looks a cracker.

Still in City's hands. Beat Everton which is a tricky game only because it's sandwiched between the Madrid games, and we should be fine.

Brighton at home will not be a walk in the park for them, and Forest away is as tough for them as Everton is for us. So I can see them dropping points. But let's not give them hope.

thez reacted incredibly well to the humiliation, to win 6 out 6 points after that, that is unfortunately proper reaction. even if chelsea was useless and Castle shit the bed too.

90 points for them is sorted imo, we need to match it or go above it, up to us. in our hands tho, hust hope the Real games wont take too much energz out of us. thse will drain us, and they dont care about the La Liga anymore so they can focus only on the CL. we cannot. they can rotate the whole team while we still need to deliver big vs Everton next weekend.

Arenal have 1 tricky home game left against Brighton and 2 easy games away at Forest and at home to wolves.

We’ve got 2 tricky games, Everton away and Chelsea at home, and 2 hard away games at Brighton and Brentford.

We have to win 3 of our remaining games to be champions by 1 point again. We can afford to lose 1 of those games.

The league is over. Whether they win today or not, the league is over. I cannot imagine how negative you have to be to think it's likely we will lose a 4 point advantage in only 4 games. And also thinking this Arsenal is for sure winming the last 4 games.

But it's typical City. I remember 2 seasons ago, we had an 8 point advantage with 5 games to go over United. We drew, and people were livid...
We have 4 games and only have to not win two of them which isn’t out with the realms of possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.