The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The league is over. Whether they win today or not, the league is over. I cannot imagine how negative you have to be to think it's likely we will lose a 4 point advantage in only 4 games. And also thinking this Arsenal is for sure winming the last 4 games.

But it's typical City. I remember 2 seasons ago, we had an 8 point advantage with 5 games to go over United. We drew, and people were livid...
It’s going to the last day now!

Arsenal won’t drop any points.That was today at Newcastle and they came through it. They will win their last 3 games. We have to match that.
Logic would suggest this to be true but then they’ve dropped unexpected points in the past month or so.

We could both still drop points, I’m going to give us predicting when though as I had them to drop points today!

Arsenal won’t drop any points.That was today at Newcastle and they came through it. They will win their last 3 games. We have to match that.
They dropped points at home to the worst team in the league a few weeks ago. You're telling me Brighton have no chance? Forest, who stole a point from us, have no chance?

Everton play at Brighton tomorrow.

The dynamic for Sunday will change, regardless.

Brighton win, and they go to Arsenal with all to play for.

Everton get a result, and it will be less of a bear pit on Sunday.

Us playing Tuesday this week does help our recovery.

Cut out the noise and the hype of Sky, we have earned the right to be in the position we have created.

Special mention - Guimares - not even a good show pony!
No matter the result tomorrow, Goodison will be hostile as fuck.

Relax, don't feed into the media narrative that these games are any harder than they actually are.

Everton and Chelsea are two of the most out of form teams in the league, why are you suddenly expecting them to turn into something they aren't?

Brighton whist might be trickier, I would expect will come out to play, leaving plenty of gaps for us.

and all goes well, we wrap the title up before Brentford.

Even if we have to rotate after the Real games, out rotation would include players like Foden, Alvarez, Mahrez etc.

And trust, this team has been here before, twice before and come through it, Pep and them won't be taking anything for granted, yesterday will most likely of helped us in that way.

Here is my take... The fuckers won't go away. I had them nailed on to win today. Had £50 at 2/1. The £75 will be going on them. They were 14/1 pre the Newcastle game. Suspect they will be around 9/1 when bet365 refresh. Will soften the blow just a tiny bit should the worse happen. Our run in plus Madrid is very very tough.

They dropped points at home to the worst team in the league a few weeks ago. You're telling me Brighton have no chance? Forest, who stole a point from us, have no chance?
Right! Arsenal aren’t dropping points against Wolves or Brighton at the Emirates. They will win their last 3 games. I have absolutely no doubt about that.

I’ll leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.