The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there goes the myth to some on here that brighton are prime barcelona

Commented in this thread after their win vs United that they leave spaces for the opposition to exploit. United failed, but I doubt Arsenal will fail. Brighton's style is a bit too direct at times and they open themselves for counters, which Arsenal and City are likely to take advantage of. They may be quite good in attack, though. If they score first at Arsenal, they can take points off them. It's a funny old game.

We have just won ten league games on the trot , we now need two wins and two draws from our last four games , unless Everton , Brighton and Brentford have metamorphised into prime Barca and Chelsea into Cruyff's Ajax , i think we have a decent chance and would have taken this at the start of the season all day long.
Not forgetting the Goons have to win at a desperate Forest who are fighting for their lives , we win our next two league games and i think that breaks the Goons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.