The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why all the uncertainty?? Since Christmas we have been watching some of the best football ever. I was concerned about the Arse game but watching us destroy them and roll over Bayern we should be quietly confident about the next 4 games in the league. Some people panicked at the end of the Lids game but from where I was sat in the stand we literally walked that game. I honestly cannot see any team living with us at present. Go back and watch those games and believe it is coming home, again.

Weird comment, it's not like I have blamed Pep...

My message was: Don't tell Pep whether and how much to rotate. Stop being stupid.
Not weird, just stating facts to those on here - and your opinion seems similar to mine - who will find something to worry about no matter how well we're doing, ignoring the sheer brilliance of everything about City at the moment. That includes Pep's rotation, and none of us can ever second guess what he'll do in that regard, but, I'm very happy that City are in his, and his medical team's, hands.

If folk can't be optimistic with this management and squad, it's time they took up another sport as it's unlikely to get better than this. And that is the same message as yours, so, if you find that weird, read it again. I was trying to help our resident negative fanny-wipes.

Why all the uncertainty?? Since Christmas we have been watching some of the best football ever. I was concerned about the Arse game but watching us destroy them and roll over Bayern we should be quietly confident about the next 4 games in the league. Some people panicked at the end of the Lids game but from where I was sat in the stand we literally walked that game. I honestly cannot see any team living with us at present. Go back and watch those games and believe it is coming home, again.
Spot on.

Thought it would be interesting to look at where we dropped points this season so far, from my memory it seems like we were our own worst enemy. Struggling to think of any game where we deserved to lose, complacency cost us too often. When you think we could yet finish on 94 points this could have been another centurions season for us.

Just think, wins against Villa, Brentford, Forest and the rags would have given us an additional 10 points and we would have been Champions already

August
Newcastle 3 - 3 City. ( Fair result )

September
Villa 1 - 1 City ( Should have taken the 3 points )

October
Red Dippers 1 - 0 City ( Fucking Cancelo )

November
City 1 - 2 Brentford ( Threw the points away again )

December
City 1 - 1 Everton ( Battered them, Stones header against the post would have sealed it )

Jan
Rags 2 - 1 City (Robbed of 3 points by officials, still fucking fuming about this one)

Feb
Forest 1 - 1 City ( Threw the points away again )
Spurs 1 - 0 City ( Just didn't show up )

Not weird, just stating facts to those on here - and your opinion seems similar to mine - who will find something to worry about no matter how well we're doing, ignoring the sheer brilliance of everything about City at the moment. That includes Pep's rotation, and none of us can ever second guess what he'll do in that regard, but, I'm very happy that City are in his, and his medical team's, hands.

If folk can't be optimistic with this management and squad, it's time they took up another sport as it's unlikely to get better than this. And that is the same message as yours, so, if you find that weird, read it again. I was trying to help our resident negative fanny-wipes.

I'm optimistic. I expected City to win the title when Arsenal were on course to 100 pts...

Just think, wins against Villa, Brentford, Forest and the rags would have given us an additional 10 points and we would have been Champions already
I’m sure arsenal would say the same about southampton , everton west ham, maybe others. We alway drop points against team we’d expect to beat, Palace and Southampton recent years. All teams do, seems pointless going over old ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.