The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The title is done. Agree with Keane, (yeah, I know). They looked physically and mentally shot. Our win at Everton did them. I’m saying they don’t win at Forest. Forest are fighting and picking up points. Bring on Wednesday.

Can we get the premier to replace all the previous winners on the league title with the 100+ made up charges.

Masters should be kicked out of the etihad and sent packing to Trafford with his rat tail between his legs.

Cold-blooded killers.

We might not even need to do anything. Arsenal have to play Forest before we play and if they don't win that game, it will be over before we have even kicked a ball.

Well done City. It is what it is, I hope you go onto win the treble now that we cant win the league. I have no animosity towards you lot and prefer you over Utd/Liverpool/Chelsea etc
As long as you don’t do anything silly and build for a campaign next year including CL, you’ll keep progressing. My only criticism of Arteta is he’s too emotional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.