The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. Forest away at Palace final day, their fans will be bang up for this. They've been good at home and it's a Saturday night. Place will be rocking and Arsenal just won't be up for it. Arteta probably isn't too bothered now either, they'll fold. I think Forest will take something from the game, would be nice if it's a full on party against Chelsea knowing we've won it already but then it's always better having to get a result to win it. Pep will want to win it in front of the home crowd.
I think it helps keep us sharp if we have to win another game.

We like to leave things down to the final day…
And that's the thing about people saying City winning the league is 'boring'. In the 6 times we've won the PL, on 4 occasions it's gone to the final day and on 3 of those we were actually behind in the game at some point.

"Are you not entertained?!"

I guess the difference with us, you never really had to sweat. With Liverpool, they ran u to the last day. Your team was probably laughing at the thought of Arsenal taking the title xD

I think it helps keep us sharp if we have to win another game.

That's how Pep will prepare for it. We have a monumental game on Wednesday and then win or lose it's a great game to follow up with. A chance for the players to turn devastation into happiness by going and winning the league, or a chance to follow up making the CL final with a further trophy. Go and win it. If Forest do something against Arsenal, which I think they will, then fine. But Pep will want to win it anyway.

Then it's two games in the league to keep things fresh in the squad, rest those that need it and make sure we're fit and ready to go for the FA Cup final and then the CL final (hopefully).

Before the season if you were told you could have a home game where you win and you make the CL final followed by a home game where you win and you've won the league...my god, you couldn't ask for it any better regardless of who we are playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.