The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't be crowned champions until it is mathematically certain.
If we lose a game 6-0 and Arsenal win 9-0 and 6-0 we'd lose it on GD, even with 2 draws.
Ridiculous I know - but possible - I imagine academic anyway as I think Arsenal may hand us the title by dropping more points.
Gonna go out on a limb here and state that that is exceptionally unlikely to the point of it not being worthy of discussion.

Gonna go out on a limb here and state that that is exceptionally unlikely to the point of it not being worthy of discussion.
I would go further—as I alluded to in my earlier reply to that post—and say that the scenario described would constitute arguably the biggest match fixing scandal in football history.

mate, your talking about city fans here, we breath a sigh of relief when we hit 40 points!

we have doubt in our DNA. :-)

I personally see us beating Chelsea, but I feel nervous saying it!
If I could have picked a team to play next Saturday it would be Chelsea..
In total dissarray with players lacking confidence and belief They know Lampard is on the way out and they can’t challenge for anything.
I see a comfortable 3-0

If I could have picked a team to play next Saturday it would be Chelsea..
In total dissarray with players lacking confidence and belief They know Lampard is on the way out and they can’t challenge for anything.
I see a comfortable 3-0
I agree,

we have also beaten them twice this season already. They won't be looking forward to this one.

dare I say they (as a London rival of the arse) won't be that arsed to see us lift it. ;-)

One more win and a third consecutive PL title is ours!!

To lift it at home after beating Chelsea would be even sweeter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.