The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been talking about this one in the Haaland record thread.

If he manages to score against Chelsea and Brentford he will have scored against every single one of the top 20 teams in English football (including Burnley) in a single season across all competitions.*

This has never been done before.

I went way back into the records and the closest I found was Dixie Dean who scored against everybody except West Ham in his record breaking season.

*Edit: I should be clear this is the top 20 excluding us
So if he manages this what odds would I get for him to score an own goal in the last game, after he’s put us 3 up that is.

Possibly. A man of many faces, perhaps? I've never met him.
Tired, emotional and dishevelled down the local. But putting on a bow tie before typing his posts on here.
That's the image, and I'm sticking to it.
The image i have of @gordondaviesmoustache
Is a mixture of

Rebus in a pub
Rumpole in a pub
Simon Callow(as either 4 weddings bloke or Tom Chance) in a pub
Fitz aka cracker in a pub

So if he manages this what odds would I get for him to score an own goal in the last game, after he’s put us 3 up that is.
Will happen one day, one fact overlooked by many is how many near post headers he wins from opposition corners, he’ll get one wrong eventually (hopefully not this season) and bullet it in the top corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.