The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
some more stats i like

If we win the league then we move up to 4th in the table of english champions with 9 wins. Only United (20), Arse (13) and red scouse (19) above us.

If we beat brentford we will have beaten all premier league sides for a 3rd season, which is a record

If we win our remaining premier league games we equal our own record for winning runs to the end of the season (14)

If KDB wins the playmaker of the season award (he is 5 assists ahead of Saka as I type) it will be a record 3rd win. He is 4 assists away from equalling his own premier league record of assists in a season (20)

Haaland needs to score in one more league game to equal salahs record of scoring in 24 premier league matches in a season. Obviously if he scores in 2 he beats the record.

If Haaland scores against either Brentford or chelsea he equals the record for most teams scored against in a single season (17). Obviously if he scores in both he beats the record.

Haaland is one hat trick away from equalling shearers record for most in a premier league season (5).

I’ve been talking about this one in the Haaland record thread.

If he manages to score against Chelsea and Brentford he will have scored against every single one of the top 20 teams in English football (including Burnley) in a single season across all competitions.*

This has never been done before.

I went way back into the records and the closest I found was Dixie Dean who scored against everybody except West Ham in his record breaking season.

*Edit: I should be clear this is the top 20 excluding us

Squeaky bum syndrome has been accompanying me since the Ar$e did their job at the weekend.
Now, until the moment it happens, I will feel dread and panic. City are perfectly capable of ending the season with nothing. Let them prove me wrong, one game at a time...

I’ve been talking about this one in the Haaland record thread.

If he manages to score against Chelsea and Brentford he will have scored against every single one of the top 20 teams in English football (including Burnley) in a single season across all competitions.*

This has never been done before.

I went way back into the records and the closest I found was Dixie Dean who scored against everybody except West Ham in his record breaking season.

*Edit: I should be clear this is the top 20 excluding us
If we are 5-0 up do we allow him an own goal or is Eddy in for the golden glove?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.