The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep's consistency in delivering 3 points is frightening. In 10 PL games, he wins 7, draws 2 and literally loses only 1 game.

I heard rumors that in 2002 he wanted to join Madrid as a bit-part player for a couple of years. I always wonder what could've been, if that happened. If he would've coached Madrid from 2009-23 would that mean 14 Ligas but only 2-3 CLs? Just for comparison during this 14 year period we have won 4 Ligas and 5 (possibly 6) CLs.

Pep's consistency in delivering 3 points is frightening. In 10 PL games, he wins 7, draws 2 and literally loses only 1 game.

I heard rumors that in 2002 he wanted to join Madrid as a bit-part player for a couple of years. I always wonder what could've been, if that happened. If he would've coached Madrid from 2009-23 would that mean 14 Ligas but only 2-3 CLs? Just for comparison during this 14 year period we have won 4 Ligas and 5 (possibly 6) CLs.
And yet you were properly schooled tonight…..embarrassingly so

What about the people that just want to see the players and coaches react to winning the league. I have not seen that yet at a City game? The pitch is NOT for the fans.
Rejoice regarding tonight’s result.
Wasn’t it great seeing the players celebrate on the pitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.