The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it mathematically over if Arsenal draw on Saturday?
Only mathematically done if they lose.

A draw would mean we'd have to lose all our games and they win their last one with a nigh on 20 goal swing. As good as done but not official.

So just to clarify.

If Arsenal lose against Forest then we will definitely lift the trophy on Sunday no matter what.

If Arsenal draw against Forest then we only need a draw against Chelsea to lift the trophy on Sunday.

If Arsenal win against Forest then we will need to beat Chelsea to lift the trophy on Sunday.

Personally, I would like a draw in the Arsenal vs Forest game.

Although it wouldn't technically make us champions, we would be in all but name because of our far superior goal difference. In order for us to lose it from there we would have to lose our last three games, Arsenal would have to beat Wolves and there would have to be a 20 goal swing which isn't going to happen.

It would also mean we get the chance to win it whilst playing in front of our own fans. There would be less pressure on us in the Chelsea game because we would know that we're going to win the league at some point anyway and that a draw is all we need to officially make us champions and lift the trophy on the day.

Obviously I wouldn't say no to a Forest win though.

I hope we win it on Sunday. I'm flying out to CA (working) on Monday meaning I'll be away for the Brighton game which kicks off at 1200 local so I'll miss it. The downside of flying Monday means I'll be leaving the house at 0400, so having a beer during/after the game is out of the question.

I want the arses to get beaten so we can relax and enjoy sunday , think that might happen , the arses have left the building mentally or they might want to go out with a bang , who knows
Doesn't matter what Arsenal do Kaz Chelsea have mentally checked out, we could beat them in reverse gear never mind the other five we could go through.
Some prople will probarbly say that's arrogance, not really i've just watched them play football under Lampard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.