The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
First half Arsenal today reminded me of City a few years back, and yesterday City reminded me of Arsenal a few years back.
This 100% we used to blow teams away in the first half ……

Used to score so many in opening 15 mins …
Really start on front foot.

Now think we’ve only scored in opening 20 mins 4 games .. shocking

Last edited:
I just can’t see Arsenal going the full season without a significant blip.. it’s not in that clubs DNA to do things the easy way. Also I think they may start to feel the pressure as the big prize gets closer

Whether we have it in us this season to be there and to capitalise when it happens is debatable though

They look a lot like our 2018 team and we didnt let up Until it was a Formality.
wasnt our 2018/19 team 7 points behind liverpool. I dont think they are as good as those levels personally. Yes they got the result today and as shit as spurs were they still had multiple chances to score in that second half.

The simple answer is equal to (with a superior goal difference) or greater than the next best team.

Not a f*cking clue what that is going to be this season.

Arsenal also have a better goalkeeper. Put Ederson today in Arsenal team and the result would be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.