The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Would mean drawing with Spurs and absolutely hammering West Ham (no pun intended)

I don't think we can win on GD. Even if we win 8-0 against West Ham, and someone remind me when is the last time we won a PL game 8-0, "only" 4-0 would be sufficient for Arsenal against Everton, a team playing for nothing pretty much, at this point.

I don't think we can win on GD. Even if we win 8-0 against West Ham, and someone remind me when is the last time we won a PL game 8-0, "only" 4-0 would be sufficient for Arsenal against Everton, a team playing for nothing pretty much, at this point.
Not to be pedantic, but if we were to win 8-0 against WH, 4-0 wouldn't be enough for arsenal. Neither would 5-0.

That doesn't mean I am expecting us not to beat spurs, before anyone jumps at it

Why is it that the same people that are so worried about us beating spurs, are also completely convinced the worst we'd get out of the game is a draw? If you are worried about us drawing, surely you are also worried about us losing, at which point GD doesn't matter anymore anyway.

Not to be pedantic, but if we were to win 8-0 against WH, 4-0 wouldn't be enough for arsenal. Neither would 5-0.

That doesn't mean I am expecting us not to beat spurs, before anyone jumps at it
Okay, I haven't looked into it, so essentially we score 3 more than Arsenal and we win? Maybe it's more plausible than I thought...

Moyes isn't exactly confident...

Okay, I haven't looked into it, so essentially we score 3 more than Arsenal and we win? Maybe it's more plausible than I thought...

Moyes isn't exactly confident...

Yes.

But we haven't drawn with Spurs yet!

City beat Watford at home 8-0 Sept 2019

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.