The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course I want us to win easy at Spurs and West Ham with a drama free couple of games

But imagine the scenes if the unthinkable happened at Spurs and Arsenal get Micheal Thomas'd at home against Everton

Hahahaha

This past couple of years I've grown an even more dislike for Arsenal.

And this bollocks about Arsenal "deserving it" - what the fuck is that made up shit?

We all know that.

All I'm saying, is that a small part of me, would like to see how Pep would deal with the situation. We know he's the best, and seeing him tackle a different problem would surely be exciting?
Fair comment.

Not sure my ageing heart could take seeing that unfold in a final day title decider !! I’d prefer a scenario like being 4-0 down after the first leg of a CL last 16 tie.

if we draw tomorrow the league is gone

It won't be gone for two reasons.

First, there's a very small chance, say 5%, that Arsenal will fail to win vs Everton. Nerves, luck, mistakes, etc.

Second, there's a non-small chance that Arsenal will win only by a goal or two vs Everton, whose defensive record is better than W Ham's, and that City win big vs W Ham as City are well City, and W Ham haven't been in top form recently.

Think we'll have at least a 25% chance to win the league if we draw tomorrow.

And this bollocks about Arsenal "deserving it" - what the fuck is that made up shit?

Of course they deserve it, the table dosent lie, ok so we have a game in hand but that's not the point, they have been brilliant this season, have you not seen their world class ability to time waste and take tactical breaks? Far better than ours.
And what about their fans with their constant harrrrsenal harrrrrsenal chanting surely they deserve it for that alone, they are unbeeeeliiiiiveable

It won't be gone for two reasons.

First, there's a very small chance, say 5%, that Arsenal will fail to win vs Everton. Nerves, luck, mistakes, etc.

Second, there's a non-small chance that Arsenal will win only by a goal or two vs Everton, whose defensive record is better than W Ham's, and that City win big vs W Ham as City are well City, and W Ham haven't been in top form recently.

Think we'll have at least a 25% chance to win the league if we draw tomorrow.
The thought of this scenario makes me feel sick…

Of course they deserve it, the table dosent lie, ok so we have a game in hand but that's not the point, they have been brilliant this season, have you not seen their world class ability to time waste and take tactical breaks? Far better than ours.
And what about their fans with their constant harrrrsenal harrrrrsenal chanting surely they deserve it for that alone, they are unbeeeeliiiiiveable

Yeah sorry mate. What was I thinking?

All together now "Norrth Londan Foreva"

2 wins, that's the route.

Can't understand the folk wanting some goal difference hollywood ending. Yeah we've had Hollywood endings before and it's incredible but one day it won't come off and we'll be gutted.

I'd rather beat arsenal by 2 points than goal difference anyway. The more dominant the better. Goal difference would let them think they've just been a bit unlucky and are on our level. Winning on points is showing them they did everything they could and still weren't good enough by any metric.

"Imagine da seens if Citee lose and den draw at West Am but Arsnul loose to Everton and dey loose da titul on Gowl Difrunce!?"

No, just NO, you fucking morons. City to win against Tottenham and West Ham, please. No drama is wanted or needed, thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.