The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Decent result, that.

For us, it didn’t make any difference if it was a draw or a loss for Villa, either mean spurs have to go for a win tomorrow.

Whether it’s more preferable for us Spurs feeling a bit of pressure and having to go for win to try and get top four vs them just thinking they need a draw from the last two games to be safe from Newcastle, I’m not sure!

Got to think it suits us, Spurs should be wide open at the back. The big man should get plenty of chances.
Spurs have conceded 59 goals this season. Their defence would have to have their best game of the seaon to stop our attack.

Pressure now on Spurs.

They have to beat City.

Goal difference +8 to Villa..

Spurs need goals. They have to attack City.

A wide open game.
They have to win their last two games and still hope Villa get beat at Palace

They've no chance of closing the goal difference

We should know in the first 5 minutes what Spurs are gonna do. Do they show they haven't checked out and want to get to the CL and attack? Or do they just sit back and say - if you want to win the League - unlock us.

Spurs last game is Sheffield United away.

I can’t see Spurs clawing 8 goals back with 1 of those games against City.

The Aussie manager, can’t spell his name, will play an all out attacking formation. Spurs need a win and goals.

The goal difference is 8 in Villa's favour, but I would point out that any decent team is capable of absolutely twatting Sheffield United on a good day. So if they did win against us, they might get closer to Villa's goal difference than you think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.