The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm drunk, I'm watching the highlights, the fact that squad made sure every single player who hadn't lifted a trophy with City got to lift it before everyone else says everything imo.
Even though you're drunk your point is well taken. I saw that too and thought it was really nice that the players did that. The players know. With experience comes a recognition that they know what they are doing is special and it also offers alot of buy in for the new guys. You lift the trophy first. Like how it feels? Let's do it again. Special team this.

Incorrect, you should have been right. Just watched MOTD and how that twat Oliver allowed Havertz's goal to stand is beyond me. Clearly hits Jesus' arm and those type of incidents are always disallowed.

Of all the times to be called over to review your decision and stick by it it was then. Would have been raging if that had cost us the title. Fortunately we are able to count on ourselves.
I wonder if Masters was in contact via a mic
Joke they never ignore VAR

I wonder if Masters was in contact via a mic
Joke they never ignore VAR

Honestly the PL are a fucking embarrassment. Its not even subtle anymore with their sheer hatred against us. They will literally try anything to stop us winning. Awarding that goal reeked of desperation. Even when they bend the officials to their will, they still can't stop us. Hilarious.

Makes it all the sweeter.

I wonder what month it will be next season people will start posting that we ‘aren’t the same as last season‘ and they ‘can’t see us winning the league’.
I presume the same month people began saying our defence was shite this season compared to last season, despite conceding exactly one more goal and earning the same number of clean sheets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.