The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder what month it will be next season people will start posting that we ‘aren’t the same as last season‘ and they ‘can’t see us winning the league’.
In fairness, we were fairly poor by our standards the first half of this season.

Didn't think we would even get close to 94 pts.

Sone people never learn, mate.
Every summer I am tempted to repost some of those flapping, panicky comments which come along every single season from the clowns, usually coinciding fairly closely with the first frosts. It would be a bit if a wanker’s trick to do it to be honest because everyone makes mistakes but, fuck me, it happens every season. Year after year after year.

“Pep has been found out” is my favourite closely followed by “No plan b” and “we shouldn’t have sold <insert player>”

Every summer I am tempted to repost some of those flapping, panicky comments which come along every single season from the clowns, usually coinciding fairly closely with the first frosts. It would be a bit if a wanker’s trick to do it to be honest because everyone makes mistakes but, fuck me, it happens every season. Year after year after year.

“Pep has been found out” is my favourite closely followed by “No plan b” and “we shouldn’t have sold <insert player>”
I think for many it’s a (fucking tedious) coping mechanism.

Tbf he said he was closer to leaving than staying…

But what a day.

What a team.

What a manager.
Not exactly true. The conversation included the above but also a sit down with the club to discuss the future. I want to read into that as he is staying. Tbh even before this win I think he will do 10 seasons.

He is closer to leaving every season if you take him literally yet he is still here.

Where does he go? Thats the problem he won’t get the same back room support.

Anyway, great day and the future don’t matter right now.

Not exactly true. The conversation included the above but also a sit down with the club to discuss the future. I want to read into that as he is staying. Tbh even before this win I think he will do 10 seasons.

He is closer to leaving every season if you take him literally yet he is still here.

Where does he go? Thats the problem he won’t get the same back room support.

Anyway, great day and the future don’t matter right now.
He's the best manager in the world, he's not gonna say "Yeah I'm staying" until he see's the offer. That would be daft, and Pep sure aint daft.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.