The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have been slow to both stop crosses and block shots this season. All players need to up their intensity from front to back.

We just look total panic stations when defending and not at our absolute monstrous best in possession either which exaggerates the defending point even more. A sheer lack of control in games is proving costly. The last game and a half is miles off of our usual standards on the ball as much as off it.

More bent decisions to get the scouse cunts back into a game they were nowhere near getting into alone

Well done referee and the Premier League, you really do have no shame at all
Bruno rat face misses the Liverpool game (5th yellow). Joined up ref's approach, get rid of the rag's only half-decent player, make it easier for the alien race.

Your right they certainly don't look like they want to run away with it anyway.
I am right what Walker did or didn’t say has fuck all to do with our last few results, nor our next few, or whether we’ll win the league. It’s of no relevance.

I am right what Walker did or didn’t say has fuck all to do with our last few results, nor our next few, or whether we’ll win the league. It’s of no relevance.
Your right I said it my last comment it, I'm also right in saying we certainly don't look like we want to run away with it as well.

an awful Liverpool team top
Arsenal & villa both playing better than us
Utd still only 3 points behind us

We are 4th Fook me what a season so far

Just watched that rag "performance." Credit to Bournemouth, 13 pts out of 15 they were very good, but how on this earth could Stretford possibly have been on the same points tally as us if they had won, they really are shockingly bad.

Just watched that rag "performance." Credit to Bournemouth, 13 pts out of 15 they were very good, but how on this earth could Stretford possibly have been on the same points tally as us if they had won, they really are shockingly bad.
We git to this exact same scenario last season, about the same stage in the season. And look what happened. Lets just trust Pep eh? He'll get it right like he always does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.