The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On tonight's showing neither Villa or Arsenal will win the league.
The dippers will be our only challengers.

And on this afternoon's showing Liverpool won't win it.
Shame we won't either based on our showing against Villa.
And as for Spurs ;)
So, basically NO ONE is going to win it?….:)

Seeing Lego hair arse clown Arteta bitching about the handball (which obviously was) and then storming out before the whistle blew like a petulant child was a pleasure. Also seeing Jesus crying and whining as he always does makes me so glad he's no longer in City blue.

Was Jesus that much of a little prick when he was here or did I just turn a blind eye out of being biased?

Was Jesus that much of a little prick when he was here or did I just turn a blind eye out of being biased?
I mean - he was soft no doubt and he did cry his fair share but i know i let it go most of the time. Of course... if its like the game and nothing matters after the play was offsides... he never did anything wrong.

Still a hell of a long way to go

Teams always drop points unexpectedly, have dips in form etc etc. Including us

There's no doubting we haven't been at the races for a few weeks now but only being 4 points ahead of us (if we win tomorrow) is a dangerous place to be, so we are right in it , just got to pick up the performance is up and we'll be alright.

We are not even halfway through yet. Its not even worth speculating that much at the moment

Seeing Lego hair arse clown Arteta bitching about the handball (which obviously was) and then storming out before the whistle blew like a petulant child was a pleasure. Also seeing Jesus crying and whining as he always does makes me so glad he's no longer in City blue.
And this is why they won’t win it the pressure cranking up sees them fold more so when a result doesn’t go their way ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.