The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We can win the title even if we fail to win at Everton and Newcastle. And we may fail to win the title even if we win the next 8 games. Relax and enjoy the chance to watch this City team. Chances are we will do well, especially after the winter break.

Just a note for the next time Klopp or Arteta start cry arsing about fixtures.

Arsenal have had a break since Saturday and don't play until tomorrow night.

Liverpool now don't play until Monday..

We play tonight and again on Saturday..
I noticed that and remarked to hub about it. Also another thing that pfisses me off every Christmas. Most of the 'big 3' London clubs away games at this crucial time of year are against other London ( or at most Brighton or Leicester) so not a lot of travel involved. That can make a difference. I know we have Everton tonight but in recent years we have had Saints, Leicester, Palace, Chelsea. All orchestrated this year for the benefit of Arse and Dips - yes they played last night but Burnley isn't like a massive away trip... they would have been in their own ( or someone else's missus) bed by 1am.

Newcastle's first XI is almost available. Won’t be an easy game, unless they have been run in the ground...
They have.I see a Newcastle S/C holders most weeks he says for an hour they are okay then they run out of steam and can’t make changes. Olus Pope is a more recent big miss. We may not win but we are playing a team way off their best.

We can win the title even if we fail to win at Everton and Newcastle. And we may fail to win the title even if we win the next 8 games. Relax and enjoy the chance to watch this City team. Chances are we will do well, especially after the winter break.

Technically we can win the title by winning just 3 of our remaining 21 games. Or miss out (on GD) winning all 21.

The next game still matters greatly though as does momentum, so it is important we start winning in runs.

I noticed that and remarked to hub about it. Also another thing that pfisses me off every Christmas. Most of the 'big 3' London clubs away games at this crucial time of year are against other London ( or at most Brighton or Leicester) so not a lot of travel involved. That can make a difference. I know we have Everton tonight but in recent years we have had Saints, Leicester, Palace, Chelsea. All orchestrated this year for the benefit of Arse and Dips - yes they played last night but Burnley isn't like a massive away trip... they would have been in their own ( or someone else's missus) bed by 1am.
Arsenal played away at Anfield on the 23rd which is a fair old trek (both geographically as well as going back in time to the 1950s) , plus the risk of catching infectious diseases is high.

Just a note for the next time Klopp or Arteta start cry arsing about fixtures.

Arsenal have had a break since Saturday and don't play until tomorrow night.

Liverpool now don't play until Monday..

We play tonight and again on Saturday..
If Klopp walked into his house and his pool was filled with solid gold coins, he would complain the gold wasn't shiny enough.

A win that's kept us in the title race in my opinion, can't afford any slips at the moment, just keep winning until the big guns are back.

Still in our hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.