The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thing is that there are no easy 3 points these days.
There are no bad teams in this league.
The days of 6 or 7 goals are largely a thing of the past and winning this league is getting harder and harder.
I sense a swagger in Pep.He knows we are the best team by a mile this year.We are.
No super unbeaten run as I see it this year but with the great man returning and I pray he stays fit we will be the boys again.

It looks like we are back in the race and now its Arsenal's turn to be in crisis. The press really are awful in the UK. Every football fan, I hope, knows all the top clubs are still in a race at the half way stage. Guardiola, as ever, is right. One game at a time and see where we are in three months.

It looks like we are back in the race and now its Arsenal's turn to be in crisis. The press really are awful in the UK. Every football fan, I hope, knows all the top clubs are still in a race at the half way stage. Guardiola, as ever, is right. One game at a time and see where we are in three months.
It might even be a blessing for Arsenal, they're good but not good enough to lead a title race for half a season and might actually profit from lesser expectations.

Two points off the summit when City have been far from their best. Missed the best attacking midfielder in Premier League history for half the season and ready to come back into the fold, record breaking goal machine missing for most of December as well. Not to mention Doku who has been fantastic to watch.

Hopefully we can kick on and put that doubt into Liverpool about who they are coming up against.

All of the top teams have under performed this season & that is why Villa are up there atm. Saying that Foden is now playing his best football & the team are just starting to click. If we can get Haaland & Debruyne fit plus keep Rodri injury free then there will be no stopping us.

Would you class utd as one of the top clubs?

That's always been the case..no title talk whatsoever until March - mid March at that. Its the modern media acting like a hype man to sell subs. Any match even from September is dubbed as a 6 pointer! or a game that can have a huge bearing in the title...FFS its September!..When you look back, aside from our recent dominance, most league winners drop a lot of points...its a marathon not a sprint usually...Our media is sh*t and they take knowledgeable fans for fools, that or they are genuinely a bit dim. Take ya pick

Its been fortunate there has been no dominant team this season , every one of the title pretenders have been inconsistent , apparently the Dippers and Goons are the main rivals but what i have seen from them has been underwhelming , neither of them are good enough to string a few victories together.
We get our full squad together and i think we will blow them away with a winning run , we get over 80 points this season and its in the bag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.