The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we need to raise our game as well as this is not the best we can do in last few weeks performance wise. result wise its quite good as it has been mostly wins but performance wise many of our players not at their best.the best Grealish nowhere to be seen, Haaland underscoring his xG, Alvarez form is strange, some of the shots he fires out of the Etihad is unreal, and the midfield role is not suiting him, Bernardo also has been much finer form previous seasons, while Doku is in learning mode, KDb trying to find balance after his long injury. and we did not replace Gundo which is fucking stupid. defenders like Dias, Walker also had much better individual seasons.

my only hope is that Arse and dippers both having this form now where they are just ripping teams apart by scoring so much, this form hopefully peaks too soon for them, cannot see this staying like this until end of May. dippers bigger worry as they have many more injuries now than Arse, and dippers won also most of their games recently with Salah hardly playing due to Afcon and injuries. hope these additional Carabao run and soon to be starting Thursday EL will catch up to them and makes its mark on their fitness, stamina. unless they do still take those drugs not on the doping list.

and we really need to start looking at goal difference.

only two home games where I can imagine a higher score is Luton and WHU maybe and WHU is actually last round which is bit too late if GD plays a role.

Trust that they’d only be home to Luton when they’ve all those players missing

Never a doubt they’d win that at half time

We're fighting for results and that's something I'm proud of, but Liverpool and pigmol are scoring for fun plus they don't have any meaningful European campaign to tax them mentally as well as physically. It's theirs to lose as far as I see it, and it'd be their first non asterisked premier league so they'll be really up for it.

They still had a jolt and a better side would have made them more uncomforable for longer. Making up the 6 goals is still doable. Liverpool being in the Europa will give them something else to think about.

Last edited:
and we really need to start looking at goal difference.

only two home games where I can imagine a higher score is Luton and WHU maybe and WHU is actually last round which is bit too late if GD plays a role.
We don't need to focus on anything other than winning every single game between now and the end of the season.

It's as simple as that.

They still had a jolt and a better side would have made them more uncomforable for longer. Making up the 6 goals is still doable. Liverpool being in the Europa will give them something else to think about.
If they are leading the title race by the time the europa league game comes along I expect them to play a weakened side in that comp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.