The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still bookies favourites to win all 3 competitions

After last season, I think winning 2 of the 3 would be an outstanding season, and just winning anything will be an excellent return

We are in with a shout and we can't ask for anymore than that
I’d be happy with one this season but would prefer it not to be the FA Cup.

I’d be happy with one this season but would prefer it not to be the FA Cup.
Agreed.
Winning PL or CL equals a season that most fans can only ever dream of. Either one would satisfy me and anything on top would be a bonus. Just lifting the FA Cup is a lot better than nothing but would still feel anticlimactic and (depending how close we come in the others) possibly agonising!

I’m pretty sure you can also include all the contested promotions since 1966. Don’t think we ever faltered when we were in the hunt at the business end of the season.
IIRC, we narrowly failed to go up the season after the Luton/Pleat debacle. Also there was the year that Spurs beat us to the CL.

Agreed.
Winning PL or CL equals a season that most fans can only ever dream of. Either one would satisfy me and anything on top would be a bonus. Just lifting the FA Cup is a lot better than nothing but would still feel anticlimactic and (depending how close we come in the others) possibly agonising!
I would be happy with CL + Arse winning the league. Can't stand the thought of scousers holding and soiling our trophy

If we as fans keep panicking in the home games that could cost us.

You can clearly see & hear the frustrations if we don't score early and it starts to effect our players :( we've been here many times now we have to keep going and get behind the boys.

A Treble, treble is still on the cards as we enter March a treble fucking treble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.